MTTC – Mat Teacher Training Course
The Co-vid 19 infections have affected all levels of public life, including education and continued education. From the beginning of the crisis we at BASI® Germany/ Austria/ Switzerland/ Scandinavia took the decision that we would follow the regulations issued by the various countries, cities and local communities, they are the ones that have the best interests of their citizens at heart, but also the accurate information on which they base their decisions.
We will inform all our participants and new inquiries about current changes via E-Mail!
If you are interested in one of our upcoming courses please send us an e mail or call us for the latest update.
The MTTC provides a thorough education in the Mat Work and its infinite applications. In addition to being the foundation upon which all the Pilates work is based, it is also the perfect springboard to the CTTC.
It is affordable, easy to integrate into many different settings and introduces people to the foundation of Pilates. There is no part of the Pilates system that exemplifies the principles of the method, particularly flow, quite as well as the Mat work. Students study a very wide repertoire of Mat Work exercises and the integration of small apparatus into the Mat program.
Upon completion of the course, you will be qualified to:
- Work according to the principles of Pilates and introduce these tenets to clients and students
- Assess posture and posture types, as well as detect postural deviations
- Solve problems and provide effective exercise solutions to many physical conditions
- Compile comprehensive and safe Pilates Mat work programs tailored to individual and group needs
- Adapt a class to different settings and environments
- Integrate small apparatus into a Mat class to achieve optimum results
- Use the BASI® Block System to successfully administer Mat work classes
- Analyze and understand the Pilates exercises based on anatomical and biomechanical principles
- Demonstrate at a high level the vast repertoire of classic Pilates exercises as well as a wide range of original BASI® exercises
- Modify exercises according to the needs and goals of the individual
- Establish a sound foundation to embark on the CTTC
The Mat Work Teachers Training Course is taught by members of the BASI® Pilates faculty in Host studios around the world. Courses are ongoing in multiple locations throughout the year. The course structure is modular, approximately 100 hours of study, practice, observation and apprentice teaching.
All courses, no matter where they are held, are under the supervision of BASI® Pilates and conform to BASI® Pilates policies and procedures.
Course Contents & Requirements
Six modules, including lectures, exercise analysis and practice, and discussion.
– At the beginning of the course, MTTC students receive the current BASI® Study Guide and a movement analysis Work Book covering the Pilates mat work and use of Auxiliary equipment.
It is our goal to make the BASI® education financially possible for everyone. Cost-effective and convenient payment plans are available. The tuition includes the lectures, examination fee and study material.
The course tuition can vary due to exchange ratess and local economies. For the accurate course price please open the websitee of the specific country or e mail us under email@example.com
Course dates for Germany/Austria/Scandinavia
MTTC – Mat Teacher Training Course
|Module 1-3||Nov. 12 - 14, 2021|
|Module 4-6||Jan. 07 - 09, 2022|
|Module 1-3||November 05 - 07 2021|
|Module 4-6||January 28 - 30 2022|
Hamburg Waitinglist - this course takes place in the 2-G model!
|Module 1-2||October 23 - 24, 2021|
|Module 3-4||November 20 - 21, 2021|
|Module 5-6||January 15 - 16, 2022|
|Module 1-2||13. – 14. November 2021|
|Module 3-4||18. - 19. Dezember 2021|
|Module 5-6||08. - 09. January 2022|
saturdays: 10:00 / sundays: 09:00
Caroline Sobottka , Juliana Lorenzi Barreto, Natascha Eyber
SEAD Salzburg Experimental Academy of Dance
Schallmooser Hauptstraße 48a,
|Module 1-2||20. - 21. November 2021|
|Module 3-4||22. - 23. January 2022|
|Module 5-6||05. - 06. March 2022|
|Module 1-2||22. - 23. January 2022|
|Module 3-4||12. - 13. February 2022|
|Module 5-6||19. - 20. March 2022|
|Module 1-2||05. - 06. February 2022|
|Module 3-4||19. - 20. March 2022|
|Module 5-6||14. - 15. May 2022|
|Module 1-2||12. – 13. February 2022|
|Module 3-4||12. – 13. March 2022|
|Module 5-6||14. – 15. May 2022|
|Module 1-3||11. - 13. March 2022|
|Module 4-6||20. - 22. May 2022|
|Module 1-2||07. – 08. May 2022|
|Module 3-4||18. – 19. June 2022|
|Module 5-6||16. – 17. July 2022|
|Module 1-2||07. - 08. May 2022|
|Module 3-4||11. - 12. June 2022|
|Module 5-6||10. - 11. September 2022|
|Modul 1- 3||August 20 - 22, 2021|
|Modul 4 -6||October 22 - 24, 2021|
|Module 1-2||August 07 - 08, 2021|
|Module 3-4||August14 - 15, 2021|
|Module 5-6||August 21 - 22, 2021|
Freiburg fully booked!!!
|Module 1-2||May 08 - 09, 2021|
|Module 3-4||June 19 - 20, 2021|
|Module 5-6||July 17 - 18, 2021|
|Module 1-2||April 24 - 25, 2021|
|Module 3-4||June 12 - 13, 2021|
|Module 5-6||September 11 - 12, 2021|
|Module 1-3||April 16 - 18, 2021|
|Module 4-6||June 11- 13, 2021|
|Module 1-2||April 17 - 18, 2021|
|Module 3-4||May 29 - 30, 2021|
|Module 5-6||June 12 - 13, 2021|